$286.00/bale picked up at our inventory yard with your own truck or trailer. Which ONLY $52.00 per cubic yard!! FALL SALE $256.00/bale for pickup ONLY
Rule of thumb - one bale covers 500 square feet 4 inches thick of cedar mulch
Description - Western Red Cedar(WRC) Bark Mulch is one the most aromatic and long lasting shredded landscaping mulch on the market. This mulch is reddy-brown in color with a hint of orange.
Our WRC Bark Mulch is a by-product derived from the manufacturing of Split Rail Cedar Fencing.
- 100% Natural - There are no chemicals that are not natural to Western Red Cedar.
- 100% Virgin wood - There are no reclaimed wood fibres or residues from any other products or chemicals.
- WRC bark mulch is 100% pest free. WRC has very few organisms that associate with it. You do not have to worry about importing tree pests like, pine beetles or spruce bud weevils to your landscape.
- The shredded nature of WRC bark mulch allows it to form a mesh-like protective barrier between the elements and the soil.
- Slowest decomposition rate vs other Western Canadian wood species. WRC bark mulch has a natural fungal inhibitor, so it breaks down slowly and lasts a long time
Western Red Cedar Bark Mulch is especially well suited for use in shelter belts, parks, playgrounds, tree and shrub beds. We dare you to compare the 5.5 cu yd bale of cedar mulch to bags, totes or bulk.
If you require 4 bales or more than 20 yards please call us 403 995 2209 to discuss volume discount.
Mtn Bark Express will ensure that all local bale and pallet deliveries will be made within 2-4 business days.
Our Bale of Cedar Mulch is one of the most longest lasting and cost competitive mulches in the market!